Monday 2 February 2015

Breaking News!

Meow!  Friday 16th Jan dawned in cold, bright sunshine, but with no sign of Mummy - 24 hours since I last saw her, no food timer trays put down, I knew something was up.

My fears were realised about 10am when none other than Uncle Simey arrived in that long black Grim Reaper coat (it'll take some getting used to) so I was almost relieved to hear Mummy had "only" broken her ankle, bouncing on a trampoline appaz!  What on earth?  She's in hospital, had an operation in the night.  Poor Mummy.

Uncle S put some food down (I was absolutely starvieballs!) and we had a bit of a play but his playtime is an intense undertaking and I was still taking all the news in, flippin' heck so I hid in my tube and then at the top of the stairs.  He's coming back later.

Me taking in all the news with crazy fish for company.

No comments:

Post a Comment