Monday 2 February 2015

Uncle Simey's Mental Breakdown

Oh dear!  We got to Wednesday, we'd had a bit of play but neither of us were on top form, then Uncle Simey suddenly started sobbing on my shoulder .....

"Waaah Bertieeeeeee" he wailed, "First Lu's ankle, then both my lamps, then my bathroom light and now my TV .... Whyyyyyyyyyy does everything always break!"

Well, I told him to pull himself together.  He's a man like me.  I'm used to Mummy's emotions, I think she calls it PMT.  I actually asked Millie, a girl cat who lives on Anne Street "do female cats suffer from PMT like humans?"  She said "a P.M. tea, of course it's a P.M. tea, it'd be breakfast otherwise.  Lolz Bertz."  She's VERY ANNOYING!  I'd fancy her if I still had my balls.

Good night, Bertie.

Me ; never too emotional

2 comments:

  1. Wello done Berite! You are doing so well to keep Uncle Simey. On the straight and narrow. I hope you are both behaving yourselves and not scratching my chairs!
    Be good and see you soon my fur baby xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. Be sure to give Uncle Simey one of your special toe rubs as a thank you for all he is doing! X

    ReplyDelete