Monday 2 February 2015

Sunday/ Monday update - teething problems

Great news all!  Mummy out of hospital.  But it sounds like my good Uncle is going to be popping in to see me for the forseeable future. I'm tired out already, never seen so many ping pong balls bouncing around MY house.  

Few things I'm a bit concerned about.  Firstly, Uncle Simey was only giving me 2 sachets a day but Mummy spoke to him on his green device and said it should be three, and quite right.  Simey relented but said it'd depend if I was eating everything he put down.  He reckoned the local cats might start calling me 'Burstie Bertie' but I think he was trying to be funny.  He's like that.  Earlier, he called me a "muscly bastard".  I decided to take it as a compliment.

On another note, Mummy asked for the thermostat to be turned down to 15.  Errrm hello?  It is middle of winter!  OMG, I was like "just cos I have a fur coat girlfriend, don't freeze me out".  It's okay for her, I've been to Ash Villa and I know how cosy she will be.

Had a good play anyway, lots of ping pong ball/tube action and some top scratching post play to start things off.

On my scratching post

Later on, just when I'd given up hope of another visit, a drunk Uncle Simey rocked up at midnight, covered in snow, giggling and doing impressions of TV person Chris Tarrant.  At least he fed me.  He then chased a ping pong ball around whilst I sat there in horror and eventually lay down in the middle of the carpet.  Very odd.  

The following morning, Grandma Chrissy came round (DOES EVERYONE HAVE A KEY TO MY PAD?) but it was nice to see her.  She brought loads of food and we had a quick play.  I assume Uncle S's hangover had got the better of him, loser.

See you soon, Bertz

No comments:

Post a Comment