Monday 2 February 2015

Playtime!

Once Uncle Simey has fed me, I take 5 minutes downtime in my tube just digesting it all, and then we have an intense play session.  This gets worse on a Thursday when he goes to something called "dice night" and thinks he's funny announcing "Bertie, I can only give you 30!"

I'd be happy to play "Ping Pong/tube pounce" all day but Simey likes to spice things up a bit, he shouldn't bother.

Me about to pounce on a naughty ping pong ball


"Fluffy stick wiggle" is all well and good but I prefer to sit on the stick so it can't move around, I don't like the wiggle element.

The "stairs game" becomes a stand off with me sat at top, him at the bottom , neither of us will move first, we just sit there whilst he tries to scare me into action by singing Roughneck Riot songs and pointing at me.

Stairs game = boring


"Jaws" is very lame, Uncle S basically just put that battered old fish ("it's soooo 2014 darling") on the piano and plays some keys and reckons "Jaws" is coming to get me.  Yawn.

I could go on, but my favourite game was on Wednesday this week (21st) when a big spider ran across the hallway and hid under Mummy's slippers.  Uncle Simey also looked excited but I beat him to it, pawed it and ate poor Spidey in one go.  U,S. said he felt sick.  I made a weird noise like a telephone, and kept going back to the same spot, but Uncle would NOT produce anymore spider action.  TYPICAL!

Me going cray cray on scratching post!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment