Monday 2 February 2015

The weekend! And Bertie : ventriloquist

I had a nice surprise on Saturday when Mummy turned up, was great to see her and have a nice cuddle, play, lots of food.  She brought that crazy hairy dog-lover, he seems a nice but excitable chap, wonder if he pushed her off the trampoline, these dog people are like their pets, a bit too eager.

Well, we can't all be members of the master race like me, can we?  (cats I mean, not nazi's, lolling out loud at my own comment).

Not sure how much she approved of Uncle Simey leaving some fresh mackerel in the fridge, but very nice it was!

Back to Monday (26th) and the normal routine resumed with Uncle S coming back in.  An amusing event happened as I was quite hungry and for once, decided to be quite vocal about it (it does seem to take him ages to clean my dish, mash up the food etc,)  Well, he suddenly started looking concerned and rushing to each window, peering through the cat-flap and the door looking for something .......

..... I then realised he thought I was a neighbourhood cat trying to get in for food!  Haha, didn't realise I was such a great ventriloquist.  Silly Simey.  Will have to try it out on Mummy one day.

Master ventriloquist.  "Gottle of Geer!  Gottle of Geer" 

No comments:

Post a Comment